Sanctuary Estates Pty Ltd
Eli Waters, Qld 4655
Master planned to perfection; the Sanctuary at Eli Waters comprises of 175 easy to build on homesites in this private, tranquil enclave.
ESQ identified this site as a potential opportunity and prepared a feasibility and yield analysis for presentation to Sanctuary Estates Pty Ltd (SE)
Once SE purchased the site ESQ provided a value added solution via change applications to Council to increase the yield and reduce costs.
ESQ was also able to negotiate an Infrastructure Agreement with Council to provide credits for construction of roadworks, water supply and pathway construction.
The site is being developed in five stages in a growth corridor of Hervey Bay with ESQ providing Project Management services for delivery of the project.
- Site identification, Yield Analysis and Feasibility
- Value Added Development Approvals
- Stormwater Management
(Quality and Quantity)
- Civil Engineering
- Project Management
- Contract Administration
CHALLENGES & SOLUTIONS
- Challenge – Value Add existing approvals to improve viability of project for the client
- Solution – ESQ Increased the lot yield, reduce costs by negotiating deletion of some development conditions, negotiate Infrastructure agreement to provide trunk infrastructure offsets and reductions.
- Challenge- limited water and sewerage supply nearby
- Solution – ESQ negotiated outcomes with the Council to allow affordable and viable delivery of these services
- Challenge – proximity to Eli Creek and environmentally sensitive areas in terms of stormwater discharge
- Solution – ESQ provided a cost-effective outcome whilst maintaining compliance with required legislation and standards through a mix of Water Sensitive Urban design systems and treatments.