Engineering Solutions Qld
Civil Engineer (Brisbane or Hervey Bay)
ESQ is a consulting civil engineering and project management business that aims to provide the highest level of service, whilst striving to achieve the very best solutions for our clients, by delivering high quality and cost-effective engineering services in a timely manner.
We deliver both small- and large-scale projects, from civil design services required for car parks, minor works, and small subdivisions through to large master planned developments, commercial, industrial and infrastructure projects.
ESQ is currently seeking to fill the position of RPEQ qualified Civil Engineer.
We genuinely care about our clients and fight for the very best outcomes, using our in-depth understanding of legislation and experience in delivering innovative, profitable and cost-effective results for our clients.
Why join us?
The flexibility of location with offices in Brisbane and Hervey Bay.
A broad client base offers varied and interesting work on both private and government projects.
A family business and small team offering a supportive culture.
Some travel may be required.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer who has the desire to work alongside highly experienced industry professionals.
Based in Brisbane or Hervey Bay, you will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of civil designs for residential, commercial and government infrastructure projects. You will apply your skills to assist in the design and detailing of all aspects of these projects including earthworks, roadworks, pavement design, water and sewerage reticulation as well as stormwater design. You will have an aptitude for resolving complex site constraints within the operational parameters required of such projects.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in civil engineering, with relevant experience;
- RPEQ qualification is essential;
- Direct knowledge and design experience in the management of the delivery of the components of urban development and civil infrastructure projects;
- Ability to coordinate and plan the work of design and documentation resources;
- Experience in stormwater design packages would be beneficial;
- Job Management, client relationship management and project delivery skills;
- An eye for detail with a strong focus on the production of quality outputs; and
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include answers to the following questions in your email:
- Do you have the right to work in Australia?
- Types of infrastructure project you have experience with?
- Are you RPEQ qualified?
- How many years’ experience working on civil infrastructure projects?