Engineering Solutions Qld
12D Designer (Brisbane or Hervey Bay)
ESQ is a consulting civil engineering and project management business that aims to provide the highest level of service, whilst striving to achieve the very best solutions for our clients, by delivering high quality and cost-effective engineering services in a timely manner.
We deliver both small- and large-scale projects, from civil design services required for car parks, minor works, and small subdivisions through to large master planned developments, commercial, industrial and infrastructure projects.
ESQ is currently seeking to fill the position of 12D Designer.
We genuinely care about our clients and fight for the very best outcomes, using our in-depth understanding of legislation and experience in delivering innovative, profitable and cost-effective results for our clients.
Why join us?
The flexibility of location with offices in Brisbane and Hervey Bay.
A broad client base offers varied and interesting work on both private and government projects.
A family business and small team offering a supportive culture.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced 12D Designer who has the desire to work alongside highly experienced industry professionals.
Based in Brisbane or Hervey Bay. You will apply your skills to assist in the design and detailing of all aspects of both government infrastructure and private development projects including earthworks, roadworks, pavement design, water and sewerage reticulation as well as stormwater design. You will have an aptitude for resolving complex site constraints within the operational parameters required of such projects.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- High level of proficiency in 12D including stormwater network analysis;
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in a similar role;
- Thorough knowledge of relevant standards and technical guidelines;
- Collaborating with designers, planners and engineers to deliver designs that are innovative, environmentally sensitive and practical;
- Interacting with clients in order to nurture long-lasting relationships;
- Ability to effectively manage your time in order to deliver projects in a timely manner;
- An ability to think outside the box and produce commercial, client-focused outcomes;
- Great communication skills.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please include answers to these questions in your email:
- Do you have the right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a civil designer?
- Specify the CAD software you have experience with?
- Which types of infrastructure projects do you have experience with?