Engineering Solutions Qld
Junior Designer / Civil Draftsperson / Civil CAD Drafter (Brisbane or Hervey Bay)
ESQ is a consulting civil engineering and project management business that aims to provide the highest level of service, whilst striving to achieve the very best solutions for our clients, by delivering high quality and cost-effective engineering services in a timely manner.
We deliver both small- and large-scale projects, from civil design services required for car parks, minor works, and small sub divisions through to large master planned developments, commercial, industrial and infrastructure projects.
ESQ is currently seeking to fill the position of Junior Designer/ Civil Draftsperson.
We genuinely care about our clients and fight for the very best outcomes, using our in-depth understanding of legislation and experience in delivering innovative, profitable and cost-effective results for our clients.
Why join us?
Flexibility of location with offices in Brisbane and Hervey Bay.
A broad client base offers varied and interesting work on both private and government projects.
A family business and small team offering a supportive culture.
We will ensure you have exposure to a variety of projects, which will develop your skills and broaden your experience.
We have a great opportunity for a Junior Designer/Civil Draftsperson who has the desire to work alongside highly experienced industry professionals.
Based in Brisbane office or Hervey Bay office. You will apply your drafting skills to support and assist in the documentation and delivery of both government infrastructure and private development projects including earthworks, roadworks, pavement design, water and sewerage reticulation as well as storm water design.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- A passion for drafting and civil design;
- Knowledge of CAD package modelling;
- Basic knowledge of relevant standards and technical guidelines;
- Collaborating with designers, planners and engineers to deliver documentation to a high standard;
- Attention to detail, delivering accurate and precise work;
- Ability to effectively manage your time in order to deliver projects in a timely manner;
- Ability to think outside the box and produce commercial, client focused outcomes;
- Some experience in 12D would be beneficial but is not essential;
- Good communication skills, a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn; and
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please include answers to these questions in your email:
- Do you have the right to work in Australia?
- Which CAD software do you have experience with